Oct 18, 2021 Update
We've created a new status timestamp tracker for imports. You'll be able to track the progress of imports from when they were created, queued, completed, etc.
To show the Import Timeline screen you'll need to click the Show Import Logs button and when the dialog shows, click on the Timeline tab.
Import Timeline: Will display the progress of the import from when it was created to its latest status.
We are tracking:
- Queued => the import is now being queued.
- Started => the import process has now started.
- Stopped => import manually stopped by the user.
- Re-queued => there are instances, on big imports, where the import process exceeds the maximum time a job should be executed and the job will fail. The import process should be restarted and the job will get re-queued again. This status will track that instance.
- Re-started => instance related to maximum execution time, the job has been restarted after being re-queued.
- Completed => the import process has been completed.
- Failed => import failed.
Old Imports: Aloware will display a text stating that the previous imports will not include the import timeline data.