Jan 31, 2022 Update (7+ Improvements)
- Fixes & Small Changes
Spam Prevention - Business Registration (Compliance)
- We've simplified the Compliance Workflow for new and existing customers so they can comply with the new FCC and Carriers' Spam Prevention initiatives
- All newly created/transferred phone numbers will be auto-registered to the business profile and A2P 10DLC (if applied).
⚠️ There are two relevant forms your company should fill out to keep compliant with the FCC / Carriers so your company is not given a spam label.
Form 1: Business Registration (here)
Form 2: A2P 10DLC Registration (here)
CNAM Caller ID (Branded Calling)
- Give lines a Caller ID by submitting a Company Name (less than 16 characters) into the CNAM Caller ID form (here) after you complete the other two forms (above)
Easier SMS/Fax Failure Identification
- Users can now more easily see and understand why SMS and Faxes failed.
Failure Reason Examples:
- Could not route: account doesn't have enough credits, please recharge your account or contact support. Check notes for more information.
- Cannot send an SMS to an anonymous contact.
- Unable to send SMS. SMS traffic is blocked by Twilio.
- Error while sending SMS to lead. Phone number is not messaging enabled.
- Error while sending SMS to lead. Message body is required.
- Unable to send SMS. Line is deleted.
- Unable to send SMS. Line is paused.
- Unable to send SMS. Contact is DNC.
- Unable to send SMS. Company is not enabled.
- The contact phone number is international.
- We can't send a fax from a not fax capable number.
Preview Dialer Message Confirmation
Preview Dialer (in Sequences) now supports Repeating Messages
- This allows agents using business phones with welcome messages ("Hi, welcome to Acme Systems...") to be able to hear the entire Preview message.
- Agents can end the Preview message and connect to the contact by pressing any key
Live Update Controls For The Contacts Page (Pause/Resume)
Added Pause/Resume live updates button to the Contacts page for the high-volume accounts.
- Fixed some live update event issues causing memory leaks on the Contact and Contacts pages.
Cursor-based Pagination For Communications
Added cursor-based pagination to increase the performance of communication logs in dashboard and activity pages.
Fixes & Small Changes
- SMS Body Encoding Fixes
Aloware now automatically cleans up the broadcast messages to prevent having unnecessary message parts.
Account-level permission to toggle visibility of "Mark all Unread communications as read" button
We have made a setting to enable/disable the “Mark all Unread communications as read” button on the account for admins to create peace of mind that agents are not accidentally burying critical unread messages from leads outside their book of business.
Calendar Appointments Fixes
Fixed appointment events display in the Calendar while the user is on focus mode.
- HubSpot Pull Contacts & Lists Optimization
Optimized the speed of pulling contacts & lists of contacts from HubSpot.
Contact Link In Contact Exports
Added the contact links to contact exports to help customers quickly open the contact pages directly from the CSV files.
- SMS Body Encoding Fixes