Feb 15, 2022 Update (4+ Improvements)
- Compliance Changes
- Extensions in IVR
- Mark Phone Number As Unusable (Wrong Number / Invalid)
- Deal & Ticket Based Workflow Support For HubSpot
- Fixes & Small Changes
Call Maskto prevent confusion with
Caller ID (CNAM).
- Improved Spam Prevention Registration instructions throughout registration form:
Caller IDsettings under Account & User settings to default outbound line to prevent confusion with
Caller ID (CNAM).
Extensions in IVR
- Extensions will now be listed in descending order.
- Added a reasonable pause between playing each extension information.
Mark Phone Number As Unusable (Wrong Number / Invalid)
There are two scenarios where a contact's phone number can be marked as unusable; the first is through manual flagging. Users or agents can now manually flag a contact's phone number as
Wrong Number. The second one is through our carriers. When we message, call, fax, etc. a contact, our carriers might return an error indicating that the number is invalid and in these cases we will automatically flag that number as invalid.
To manually flag a phone number as a wrong number, users can check the phone number configuration screen under the contact page by clicking on the edit button next to the phone number. There is now a checkbox where they can flag that number as
There are multiple scenarios where a contact's phone number can be flagged as invalid but all of them boils down to our carrier returning an error when using their service such as texting, calling, etc.
Note: Phone numbers flagged as invalid cannot be reverted.
Flagged by Texting
When texting a contact and our carrier returns an error, the phone number being used will be automatically flagged as invalid and will not be usable anymore on our texting service.
Flagged by Faxing
When sending a fax and our carrier returns an error, the phone number being used will be automatically flagged as invalid and will not be usable anymore on our fax service.
Flagged by Calling
When calling and our carrier return an error, the phone number being used will be automatically flagged as invalid and will not be usable anymore on our calling service.
Prevent Services if Phone Number is Unusable
There are multiple services that a Contact with an unusable phone number is ignored. These services are PowerDialer, Sequences, and Broadcasts. These services will check first if the provided phone number is flagged wrong or invalid, and if so, the contact will get ignored.
Disabled contact actions in the Contact Screen
Ignore the contact enrollment to Sequences, Broadcasts & PowerDialer
Deal & Ticket Based Workflow Support For HubSpot
Aloware now supports Deal & Ticket-based workflows in HubSpot:
HubSpot Deal & Tickets now support the following actions:
- Send message action
- Add to user’s Power Dialer action
- Enroll to a sequence action
- Disenroll Action
Why is this important?
- Sales teams can use deal based work flows to send custom messages based on custom deals
- Example use case - Contact visits auto dealership website and fills out a form to learn more. Using a deal-based workflow, HubSpot can now automatically set the deal status and send out a custom message to the contact.
Added creator type of communication to all Aloware communications as a new property under the communication details page.
Fixes & Small Changes
- RVM Rejection Reasons
Added rejection reasons to RVM just like SMS/MMS/Fax on fake communication objects.
- Progressive Dialer Fishing Mode
Added progressive dialer support for the fishing mode-enabled ring groups.
- Terminate (Manual Dequeue)
Added the terminate button to the Queued Monitoring section of the Wallboard for callback requests and queued calls.
- Timezone - Atlantic Standard Time
Added Atlantic timezone option to timezone selectors.
- Sequence - Holidays Update
Banner now displays if Sequence stops for US holiday. See supported US Holidays